Aged Care jobs in City of Knox VIC
$60,000 a year
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join a leading aged care provider in Melbourne's inner suburbs.
- Gain experience working with a well-known aged care organisation.
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
- Work with one of Australia's largest Healthcare Equipment and Service providers.
- Our client is one of Australia's largest Healthcare Equipment and Service…
- Experience working in an aged care/retirement living environment (desired).
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy…
- We are looking for energetic physiotherapists with at least 2 years experience to hit the ground running at various aged care facilities across Melbourne.
$40 - $50 an hour
- Ability to work autonomously, resolve details and take the lead.
- Close to the CBD with excellent access to public transport.
- Strong Revit experience a must!
- Our client is recognised as a very known and respected internationally owned health and aged care services organisations.
- If you do not currently have work rights for Australia, AND YOU ARE A QUALIFIED TEACHER click here for opportunities offering nomination/sponsorship for visas:
- Providing prompt confidential advice to clients and develop individual support plans which identify.
- Maintain appropriate, accurate and confidential client…
$48 an hour
- Our client specialises in producing quality joinery for high rise apartments, residential builds, aged care centres & bespoke developments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.