Aged Care jobs in City of Knox VIC
The Youth Junction Inc.
- The Youth Junction was established 15 years ago to respond to the needs of young people aged between 12 and 25 years.
- How to apply for this role.
- We care for our people so they can care for themselves and others.
- Experience in applying Insurance and or Workers Compensation knowledge in aged and community…
Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment
- Experienced in Aged or disability care sector is essential.
- Our client is a not for profit organisation providing residential aged care, affordable housing…
- Certification requirements may be required to legally perform specific tasks - e.g. driver's licence, first aid, safe food handling.
- Part time / 14/04/2020.
- Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories.
- Travel to other sites interstate.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Previous experience working within hospital, aged care, & education markets.
- You will be awarded a base salary range of $90k - $100k + super + up to $18k car…
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Provide high quality care whilst building strong relationships with…
- Providing personal care such as showering, dressing and grooming to patients.
- Current National Police Clearance no more than 12 months old.
- Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education.
- A sound knowledge of the NDIS, ABI service delivery & Aged care/TAC…
- Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.