Aged Care jobs in Glenroy VIC
$45,000 - $47,000 a year
- Staff are responsible for a wide range of community services including health and aged care.
- Current First aid and CPR qualification.
Ability Plus Disability Services
$28 - $34 an hour
- \* High care knowledge and experience inc.: catheter care, bowel care, personal.
- \*\*By submitting a job application, prospective applicants are consenting to…
People's First Choice Australia
- Previous experience in the aged care and disability fields in a comparable position.
- General awareness of health & safety issues.
- As part of our team*.
Jubba Valley Community Services
West Melbourne VIC
- We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it.
- Certificate IV in Disability, Certificate III in aged care or equivalent is highly desirable but not essential.
- A current First aid – Within 3 years.
- This can include assisting with daily living activities, providing domestic assistance, as well as personal care, transport, and other aspects of daily living…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.