Aged Care jobs in Mortdale NSW
$21.58 - $23.43 an hour
- Make a difference through providing high quality personalised care to our valued aged care residents.
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive 'people first'…
- Our services include, aged and disability care, transitional care, hospital in the home and palliative care.
- Ability to provide personal and domestic care.
- Previous experience in food preparation within a commercial kitchen, preferably in an aged care or health services environment.
- If this sounds like you, !
- Opal Aged Care is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 75 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 8,000.
Chipping Norton NSW
- Previous experience in an aged care or community health setting and an understanding of issues relating to dementia care.
- A supportive team environment; and.
$25 - $35 an hour
- Love working with primary school aged kids, and want to have fun?
- You'll then receive a link from us with our online application form to complete._.
- Ensure care standards are upheld by following procedures;
- Do you have a passion for care and heart for service?
- Skills, knowledge and experience needed.
$22.32 - $23.38 an hour
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive 'people first' culture; and.
- Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and…
- You may know us for our aged care services - we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no…
- Current first aid and CPR certificates.
- Accommodation and Care Solutions (ACARES) is an aged and disability care provider established in 2003.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.