Aged Care jobs
You refined by:
SUPPORT WORKER (undo)
- Extensive training and support for those new to aged care.
- Resthaven Incorporated is a leading Not for Profit South Australian aged care provider, offering the…
- Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories.
- How to join the team.
New Horizons For Health
- Experience in personal care, aged care, manual handling, disabilities or AIN (assistance in nursing) would all be highly regarded.
- What you need to have:
- High needs personal care (in addition to low needs care).
- Complete all care duties and tasks as specified in the individual clients care plan.
- Personal Care: toileting, showering, wound care.
- We are looking for likeminded Support Workers to join our growing home and community care team in Nepean area.
- Assisting participants with personal care.
- For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Alesia Bardsley on 03 4333 0259 or email abardsley…
- Founded on the vision that everyone is entitled to good health, we’re one of the nation’s leading health and community service providers, offering a broad range…
Step Staffing Solutions
- Provide personal care to customers.
- Currently hold or have the ability to hold a current National Police Clearance (no older than 6 months).
$25 - $30 an hour
- Current first aid and CPR certificate.
- Certificate III in Disability or individual support / aged care or significant, referreed on job experience.
- We provide individualized support services for people living with a disability, mental health or aged care related need.
- Good mobile phone and computer skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.