You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- A Certificate III in Aged Care, Home and Community Care, Disability or Individual Support.
- Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged…
- Certificate III in Aged Care or Home & Community Care.
- Do you have a Certificate III in Aged Care or Home & Community Care with at least 18 months experience as…
- Current First Aid Certificate with CPR.
- Deliver a range of 'in-home' and/or other aged care services according to the care requirements and care plans of each…
- Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care, Disability Care or currently studying towards (minimum qualification).
- What you will be doing.
- Demonstrated experience in Aged Care or Disability Services.
- Tertiary qualification in Aged Care or Disability Services or willingness and ability to obtain.
- Certificate III in Aged Care (desirable).
- In this role you will provide support to Uniting’s aged care clients to manage their day to day activities, enabling…
- Relevant experience to the role or as a carer or a Certificate III or IV in Mental Health, Disability, Aged Care or Home and Community Care.
- Social work, mental health, disability, community services, aged care, nursing, counselling, psychology (or in progress).
- Your main duties will include:
KA Aged Care
Strathfield South NSW
- Requirements include First Aid, CPR and a current criminal record check.
- A support worker will support clients to be independent and maintain a fulfilling…
- Certificate III Individual Support (Aged Care or Disability Care) or equivalent.
- Current First Aid and CPR certifications.
- This could be the role for you.
Be the first to see new Aged Care jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.