Aged Care $130,000 jobs in City of Knox VIC
- Knowledge of NDIS, Aged Care services and packages, Accommodation services, individual support funding and other community services in the disability and aged…
- The Associate Director role will see you focusing and partnering with the corporate health sector across Melbourne which includes aged care, private hospitals…
- New short stay unit and modern, emergency, critical care, ambulatory, aged care and rehabilitation facilities uniquely integrate in-patient, ambulatory,…
$250,000 - $300,000 a year
- The business unit currently consists of 50+ permanent members of staff and turning over c$70,000,000 has a varied project portfolio with a particular focus in…
Scope Medical Recruitment
$300,000 a year
- In addition to the services provided which include rehabilitation, obstetrics, aged care and psychiatric, they are a teaching hospital and participate widely in…
$125,000 - $135,000 a year
- This organisation has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to meet the needs of older Australians.
- Job security and work/life balance.
$230,000 a year
- Manage multiple aged care sites across VIC: based in Melbourne.
- Strategic role overseeing multiple sites across residential aged care and community.
- One of Australia's most admired and successful companies.
- Our client is a multinational listed property developer and construction company.
- Large 100 aged care home - Gippsland.
- Minimum 3 years aged care management experience.
- Previous experience managing large aged care facilities.
- Our client is a leading Victorian provider of Aged Care services, providing home-based care, respite care and residential care to over 3600 clients and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.