Aged Care $52,000 jobs in Mortdale NSW
- Our services include, aged and disability care, transitional care, hospital in the home and palliative care.
- Ability to provide personal and domestic care.
- Experienced in providing recreational and social programs in aged care facilities or a similar setting (highly regarded).
- Previous experience in food preparation within a commercial kitchen, preferably in an aged care or health services environment.
- If this sounds like you, !
- Opal Aged Care is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 75 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 8,000.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our committed in-home care team to provide personal complex care, domestic assistance and respite.
- Lewisham Hostel is our 40-bed residential aged care community.
- Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and…
- Previous Kitchen / Hospitality experience and or a certificate in hospitality would be advantageous as well as previous experience or exposure to the aged care…
- HAve experience working with children aged birth-6 years.
- Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care.
- Fun loving and supportive team.
- You may know us for our aged care services - we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no…
- Kitchen hand experience, preferably in aged care.
- Empathy with the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included).
- About Opal Annandale (68 Bed Care Home):
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.