Aged Care Support jobs in Tweed Heads NSW
- Join a leading and trusted retirement and aged care communities operator.
- Be part of an organisation focused on innovation and support.
- With our first aged care residence constructed in 1997, Arcare is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia.
- More than just a job!
- The ability to clearly communicate within an aged care setting.
- Certificate III or above in Aged Care/Health Service Assistance.
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Deliver community aged care services as required.
- Preferred but not essential; Experience in community aged care (particularly home modifications) and…
$30.81 - $39.12 an hour
- Desirable: Do you have experience working in residential aged care?
- You’ll monitor care plans, maintain a responsiveness and holistic approach to developing…
- Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia with over 9,000 employees providing care and services to 6,500…
- Previous leadership experience within aged care.
- We're inviting applications from experienced clinical aged care managers to lead several large residential…
- Previous experience gained within the aged care industry would be highly regarded.
- Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential aged care…
- This approach has been praised and celebrated by leading aged care experts as being at the forefront of elder-care globally.
- Closing date: 22/11/2019.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Provide hands on evidence based treatment in aged care facilities and in clients home.
- Lot of support and opportunity for development.
- Hours: 40 Hours a week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.