Aged Care Worker jobs in East Lindfield NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
$23.87 an hour
- The opportunity to continue a career in aged care where we will provide ongoing training and support.
- Personal care such as showering and toileting.
- Previous experience in aged/community care and/or have relevant aged care qualifications will be an advantage, however not essential.
- You will be performing domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation, transportation and personal care duties including showering,…
- We offer quality care, encouraging clients to maintain independence, while catering for their social, physical and spiritual needs.
- Be part of an organisation shaking up the aged care industry!
- Working within the community you will be providing a range of services to our valued clients…
- Assist with personal care such as showering and toileting.
- Uniting is a leading and growing not-for-profit organisation with a strategic vision to inspire…
South Eastern Community Connect (SECC)
- Out of School Hours care (during school terms).
- SMOOSH Educators shall work under the direction of the SMOOSH Nominated Supervisor to assist in the provision of…
- As our Customers are nominating KinCare to provide them with our highly regarded care flexibility is key - we will go anywhere to assist our Customers!
$25 - $35 an hour
- Certificate III in Disability or individual support / aged care or significant, referreed on job experience.
- Ability to provide personal and domestic care.
- Recruit workers to the HSU;
- The Health Services Union NSW/ACT/QLD is a strong, growing union with over 41,000 members that aims to use its collective power to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.