Aged Care Worker jobs in East Lindfield NSW
- 3-4 years minimum experience working as a qualified social worker.
- The NBH provides care to both public and private mental health patients.
- Our services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and…
- The ideal applicant will be flexible, a team player, a hard worker with good communication skills and a passion for care and education of young children.
- Wesley Out of School Hours Care (OOSH) provides high quality before and after school care and vacation care for school aged children of the Epping West, North…
- As a PSS clinician you will be responsible for brief and ongoing interventions and the development of collaborative individual care plans to people aged 12 - 25…
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
$28 - $30 an hour
- You will be required to assist centre staff in providing care, educational activities and supervision for children aged 0 - 6 years old.
Aged & Community Services Australia
- Understanding of the aged care reforms and impact on CHSP providers.
- Demonstrated success working alongside community aged care providers to achieve quality…
- Knowledge, understanding, previous experience in community based aged care services including direct care work.
- Build and maintain strong relationships.
- We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care,…
- To assist people with personal care routine to maintain dignity.
- The ability to sensitively and respectfully support people with personal care and daily…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.