Alcohol Drug $81,600 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
$59.17 - $60.35 an hour
- Temporary Part Time up until 12 Jan 2020.
- At Southern NSW Local Health District we are working to help our communities lead healthy lives.
$98,704 - $138,677 a year
- As part of the application process, you may be required to participate in a health evaluation, which could include face to face assessment and drug and alcohol…
$59.72 an hour
- Are you an experienced, forward thinking, enthusiastic and authentic individual dedicated to high quality and better value patient care?
$87,033 - $92,843 a year
- Research Officer - National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre.
- The National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC) was established at the University of New…
- Primary Health and Health Transition Services works closely with other services, such as General Practice Network South (GPNS) and statewide services including…
New Horizons For Health
- Mental health, physical health, alcohol and other drug services and education/vocational support.
- Contractor (employed on own ABN).
- What we need from you:
$34.24 - $56.18 an hour
- The Older Persons' Mental Health Service (OPMHS) PCLI consumer cohort requires specific and specialist assessment and interventions associated with the…
$164,470 - $202,960 a year
- A range of community based health services including early childhood services, youth and women’s health, dental health, mental health and alcohol and drug…
- In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
- Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and…
$93,151 - $98,728 a year
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health and Alcohol and Drug…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.