Analyst jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
- As part of the ongoing growth and success of our business, we are currently seeking economic analysts at a range of levels to join our Sydney office.
- You are sure to grow your economic and policy skills at Deloitte by working on the most pressing issues facing the Australian economy.
- Based in Sydney we are looking for a Senior Analyst who has a passion for solving complex risk-related business problems.
- 18-weeks paid parental leave.
- Learning and Development - Reimbursements for professional development.
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best.
- Gain M&A experience, build your technical skills and platform your career as you assist high profile clients with complex valuations.
- Learn from the best while shaping the direction of the firm.
- Work closer to home – unique opportunity to join the Immigration in either our Parramatta or Sydney…
$70,000 a year
- Audit & Assurance - Quantitative Finance Solutions – Senior Analyst.
- Agile working environmentRewards platformWorld-class learning and leadership programs.
- Do you have a background in data analytics/ BI/ visualisation combined with an experience (or interest) in corporate finance?
- Are you passionate about applying your modelling and forecasting skills to some of the most pressing issues facing the Australian economy?
- As an audit analyst in Deloitte Private (DPR), you will work closely with Senior Analysts and use your analytical skills and eye for detail to ensure accuracy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.