Analyst Programmer Developer jobs in New South Wales
- C++/Linux Developer working on the working on the NFF Universal Matching Engine (UME).
- The UME team are developing a new matcher utalising traditional capital…
- Adaps has been scouted to source “ADABAS Natural Developer” for one of the Large Government Department in Parramatta location.
- 5 x Pega Development roles.
- We are working with a high profile client that is in need of Pega Developers at all levels.
$72,000 a year
- Expert programmer in Java or .
- Collaborates with project stakeholders at all levels – business owners, system/data analyst, Vendors, Consultants, Project…
- Mentor / Coach more junior analyst programmers.
- Analyse, Design, Estimate, Develop and Test BPM solutions using BPM technologies.
- IBM BPM v8.x / IBM BAW v19.x+.
$110,000 - $117,000 a year
- Database developer is responsible for data gathering before development of a database.
- Database developer creates management methods and systems to access…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- DNX Solutions is an Australian cloud consulting firm focused on cloud transformation projects.
- At DNX we help clients to build better software by upgrading how…
- Developing functional specifications for use by software engineers and developer programmers to create solutions then creating user and training documentation,…
- Previous experience in workforce planning, operational performance or business analyst role.
- We combine a team of experts that spans data scientists, actuaries,…
$200,000 - $500,000 a year
- This role would be suited for people coming from a programming, software engineer, developer, analyst programmer, quant developer, algo-trading developer,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.