Android Developer jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
2XM Technology Pty Ltd
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Develop software with support from the senior developers.
- Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs.
- $60,000 - $80,000 + Super + Benefits!
- Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Android Developer with Kotlin.
$700 - $1,000 a day
- Basic sanity/developer testing of the build.
- An exciting CONTRACT opportunity to work for an Innovative Software firm, experiencing rapid growth.
- Coach of junior and mid-level developers (guide them through architecture and procedures, be a mentor helping with skills development);
- You are a self-starter.
$75 - $90 an hour
- A leading application development company is searching for a capable Android developers to join their business.
- $75 — $90 /HR.
- Here's what's needed:
- Develop the software under guidance of the squad design authority and senior developers.
- Newly created role – Junior Mobile App Developer.
- XMPro specialize in creating and deploying IoT applications with little to no coding.
- Due to growth, we are looking for a .
- ASP.Net Core (REST API/MVC).
Opus Recruitment Solutions
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- I'm working with an amazing product focused company in Melbourne and they have an opening for a Senior Android Developer.
- Design Patterns -MVC, MVVM, VIPER.
- We’re looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated Android developers that want to be part of something amazing.
- Arq Group changes the way businesses do business.
- As a Senior App Developer, reporting into the Head of Technology, you will be the lead of multiple local scrum teams.
- Experience with consuming REST APIs.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.