You refined by:
- The GAP Kennel Attendant will work collaboratively with GAP employees and key stakeholders to enhance GAP's functionality as an animal welfare entity and to…
- Work with the curatorial team to assist in ensuring high levels of animal health and welfare.
- You are committed to ensuring clean, amazing exhibits and exercise…
$58,092 - $64,489 a year
- The Animal Welfare Officer’s primary responsibility is to ensure the welfare of animals used in research and teaching by staff and students at the University.
National Veterinary Care
- A willingness to learn and inform our clients about animal health products.
- Previous animal care experience would be highly regarded, yet not essential.
Wildlife Currumbin Sanctuary
- The Hospital is a well-equipped purpose built facility providing veterinary treatment to over 12,000 wild native patients and the over 850 captive animals at…
$63,900 a year
- Complete regular stock takes of all equipment and animals as required.
- Written on the 1 October 2019.
- Location: Elizabeth bay NT & Broome WA.
- Caring, handling and cleaning all animals;
- Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre and post-operative care, animal pathology and emergency and critical…
$69,134 - $78,183 a year
- Our research focuses on elucidating the neuropeptide and neuromodulator signals that regulate pain responses, using the model animal Caenorhabditis elegans (the…
$25.52 an hour
- Previous experience in the care of domestic animals and a general knowledge of animal husbandry and farming essential.
- Feed and clean domestic animals.
- We work to raise the standard of care for all animals, make drinking water safe for billions and keep our livestock population healthy and free of disease.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.