Apiam Animal Health
- Apiam Animal Health is seeking a veterinarian with 2+ years swine consultancy experience to join our swine services team.
$70,486 a year
- Reports to: Workplace Health & Safety Manager.
- Location Safe Places is established across Australia (Adelaide, Brisbane, Bunbury,.
- Not guaranteed to be met.
$50,000 a year
- Care of all livestock and domestic animals ie. Ensuring animals are fed and watered.
- Procurement of feed for animals and general farm supplies.
Seven Animal Health
$54,000 - $120,000 a year
- At one of Australia’s largest emergency hospitals, we currently need part time and full time Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarians with a difference to join…
Seven Animal Health
- We are a mixed animal practice with a 90% small, 10% large mix.
- We will also welcome you with open arms if you are a small animal veterinarian with a love for…
Thompson & Redwood
- We produce feed products for a wide range of animals and agricultural industries.
- Thompson and Redwood have been manufacturing quality stockfeed for the…
$34.11 an hour
- Duties will include artificial Insemination, selection of breeding stock, liquid feeding, general care and welfare of animals, and treatment/vaccinations.
- A genuine love for animals and their people.
- Provide effective support to veterinarians in all aspects of veterinary nursing, including anaesthetic monitoring,…
Rural Enterprises Pty Ltd
$60,000 - $100,000 a year
- Rural Enterprises Australia is a well-established, professional recruitment company that has been providing rural recruitment services for 60 years.
- Newly created senior veterinarian positions.
- Shape and develop the clinical standards for your hospital.
- Vetwest are a leading and highly regarded multi vet…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.