$65 an hour
- Salary: AUD$50-$65 per hour depending on experience.
- Type of Work: Locum Small Animal Vet Surgeon.
- Job Details: Locum required to work in an ECC hospital from…
North Richmond Community Health
- Assist and encourage resident to look after their animal.
- Reporting to Companion Animal Program Coordinator.
- Offsite: City of Yarra Residents’ home.
DA Hall & Co.
- Tending to monitoring, routine feeding and animal husbandry of stock;
- You will be required to work efficiently and cohesively within a team environment on a…
$98,000 - $106,000 a year
- Driving the ISO/NATA accreditation and systems at AAHL in providing quality assured programs to the AAHL Diagnostic Program and working with the Operations…
$25.52 an hour
- Previous experience in the care of domestic animals and a general knowledge of animal husbandry and farming essential.
- Feed and clean domestic animals.
$25 - $30 an hour
- A team player who can read conditions and identify potential animal changes and hazards, you need to be an excellent communicator and be committed to a culture…
$63,900 a year
- Complete regular stock takes of all equipment and animals as required.
- AQUACULTURE FARMER - Full Time position.
- Written on the 1 October 2019.
Meat Inspectors Pty Ltd
$48,000 - $55,000 a year
- A total of 9.536 million animals each year or.
- Approximately 33% of red meat animals slaughtered in Australia annually.
- Have a drive to win and embrace change.
- Work within guidelines of health & safety procedures to ensure security and safety of self, staff ,visitors and animals.
- Physically fit to perform role.
Industrial Light & Magic
- Proven ability in one or more CG techniques, including modeling, texturing, shading, lighting, look development, or compositing OR Proven artistic ability in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.