You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
Appliance Service jobs in New South Wales
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, appliances, etc.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all HR and Office Services…
- The Lenovo Professional Services Technical Consultant:
- Implements and delivers advanced solution/appliance services around Lenovo products.
- Our aim is to achieve the ultimate in quality, service & customer satisfaction.
- Relevant transport industry knowledge is desired for this position along with a…
- Digital media analytics, customer database analysis, marketing consulting services, social listening, insights and recommendations creation:
$75,000 - $95,000 a year
- Diagnostic troubleshooting and repairs on commercial industrial-grade food service appliances, equipment, and systems.
- To carry out repairs to faulty equipment.
- Patching and maintenance of servers and network appliances.
- 3+ years managing infrastructure monitoring – hosts, servers, services, networks, netflow, snmp …
Palo Alto Networks
- Have sold network infrastructure-based security appliances including but not limited to:
- Develop market strategies and goals for each product and service;
- Driving client engagement through exceptional customer service.
- Experience in category management and/or specific industry experience in Consumer Electronics,…
- Well organised, self-motivated and agreeable to travel, customer service focused.
- Our client is an industry leading Australian organisation who design and…
Ashdown People JA
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- They are dedicated to excellence in our restorations, customer service and technological advancements.
- Assist in all stages of the manufacturing processes of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.