Apprentice Mechanic jobs in Frankston VIC
The Red Shed
- A passion for mechanics is a must.
- Many of our experienced small engine mechanics started with us as apprentices and have gone on to have a longlasting and…
- Apprentice Mechanics (Light, Heavy & Diesel).
- Various locations - NSW, QLD & VIC.
- Great opportunity to Kick Start your career.
- 4 weeks annual leave per year.
- Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre is a Group Training Organisation who employs apprentices and trainees then places them with Host Organisations.
- What do Light Vehicle Mechanic apprentices do?
- If you have the desire to work in the light vehicle mechanics trade, we would like to hear from you.
- What do Heavy Vehicle Mechanic apprentices do?
- If you have the desire to work in the heavy vehicle mechanics trade, we would like to hear from you.
- To be successful, you must have rights to work in Australia and Relevant Australian Trade recognition or are a current apprentice Vehicle Mechanic.
- Display an interest in mechanics and how things work.
- 1st Year Fitter Turner Apprentice.
- Get on the road to success.
- Who we’re looking for.
- Trade qualification as a mechanic.
- A trade qualification as a mechanic.
- Are you a top performing mechanic with fabricating, fitting and machining experience?
- Qualified mechanic with heavy vehicle experience.
- Senior Mechanic who can perform on the tools and guide apprentices.
- Conduct on field service when required.
- If you are mechanically inclined and are looking for a full-time Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice position, we want you to apply!
- You'll learn how to:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.