Apprenticeship Mechanical Engineering jobs
You refined by:
RAiSE Lift Group
$40 - $45 an hour
- Skills in electrical and/or mechanical work.
- An understanding of engineering drawings and principles.
- Ability to fault find on both electrical controllers and…
Carole Park QLD
- Mechanical aptitude – interest in the mechanics and how things work.
- Are you looking to start your career in the Metals & Engineering industry?
Johnson's Truck & Coach Service
- This apprenticeship involves on the job training combined with formal study with an accredited training provider.
- Due to growth we are looking for*.
Ogis Engineering Pty Ltd
- Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade (MEM30205).
- This position is open to current and/ or new apprenticeships.
- The successful candidates will work full time for 4 years whilst completing a ‘Certificate III in Engineering (Mechanical Trade)’.
- While studying a Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade.
- East Coast Apprenticeships Field Officer assigned for support during the apprenticeship.
Kestrel Apprentice Solutions
- You will require mechanical aptitude, strong communication skills and a high level of motivation to successfully complete the practical and theory based…
- Have a strong math and mechanical aptitude (senior Maths B preferred).
- We offer a very high level of support to our apprentices throughout their apprenticeship.
- Mechanical Fitting, experience with PLC troubleshooting and automated plant maintenance.
- We are currently looking for a Qualified Fitter who is enthusiastic,…
WPC Group Ltd
Wetherill Park NSW
- One of the positions is for a Mechanical Engineering Apprentice (Fitter & Turner) and the other an Engineering Fabrication Apprentice (Boilermaker).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.