Sort by: relevance -
Apprenticeship Mechanical Engineering jobs
- We are looking for Apprentices – Engineering Mechanical (Fitter and Turner) and Apprentices – Electrical to join our Bell Bay maintenance team, where you will…
- Are you looking for a career in Engineering?
- Trainees undertaking this qualification will achieve outcomes oriented towards manufacturing, engineering and…
Automotive Group Training NSW
- Repair, service & fit engineering components.
- Any mechanical maintenance experience is highly valued.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things…
MIGAS Apprentices & Trainees
- Undertaking this four year apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified in Metal and Engineering and earn your Certificate III in…
- Our client requires enthusiastic people, who have good communication skills, to undertake an Engineering Mechanical Apprenticeships located AAT Werombi.
Seven Hills NSW
- In this role you will work towards the completion of a Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade.
- The Apprenticeship duration will be four years.
- P) Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical or Mechanical/Hydraulic Engineering and/or recognised Trade Apprenticeship in similar discipline.
- Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade.
- MRAEL are currently seeking an Apprentice Boilermaker for a position with Stenhouse Body Builders.
- As an ATQ Apprentice Fitter & Turner, you will be working towards completing a Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade.
- Job security & ongoing work.
- A Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade.
- Certificate II in Engineering Pathway Diploma of Engineering Technology.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.