Architectural Hardware jobs in Sydney NSW
- Work with Client’s Enterprise Architecture, to carry out options analysis and provide advice on proposed software/hardware procurement.
- Work with Client Enterprise Architecture, to carry out options analysis and provide advice on proposed software/hardware procurement.
- Enterprise server hardware, especially Cisco UCS.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant including architectural and security standards.
- What you will be doing.
- Demonstrated experience in compliance with architectural guidelines.
- Responsible for identification of new and emerging hardware and software technologies and…
- As an ERP Solution Architect, you provide architectural and big picture oversight for development of new or enhanced software products and are responsible for…
$700 - $800 a day
- Experience with hardware/software load balancers including F5, BigIP, AWS, HA Proxy, Nginx, Apache, ELB or Google Cloud Load Balancing.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.