Architectural Hardware jobs in Sydney NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with senior engineers and architects from other technology teams and ensure architectural strategies remain…
- Himmel Interior Systems offers a complete and innovative interior systems solution for the Australian Building market through our global portfolio of ceilings,…
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software.
- Enterprise server hardware, especially Cisco UCS.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant including architectural and security standards.
- What you will be doing.
- Provide thought leadership, influencing technical and architectural direction.
- You will also need to liaise with other device (hardware) engineering groups in…
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Understanding of interpreting architectural drawings, plans and specifications.
- Ensure production ready drawings produced - Drawing programs are compatible with…
- Expert knowledge of network hardware and packet forwarding architectures.
- Proven ability to proactively fix architectural and/or process deficiencies.
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Grow sales for the company's selection of architectural hardware, surfaces and associated accessories.
- A leading distributor of architectural cabinetry hardware…
- Work with Client’s Enterprise Architecture, to carry out options analysis and provide advice on proposed software/hardware procurement.
- Work with Client Enterprise Architecture, to carry out options analysis and provide advice on proposed software/hardware procurement.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.