Architectural Hardware jobs in Sydney NSW
- Work as part of a team and be technical lead for architectural design, strategies and plans.
- Keep current on technical specifications for hardware/software…
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Grow sales for the company's selection of architectural hardware, surfaces and associated accessories.
- A leading distributor of architectural cabinetry hardware…
- Work with Client’s Enterprise Architecture, to carry out options analysis and provide advice on proposed software/hardware procurement.
- Work with Client Enterprise Architecture, to carry out options analysis and provide advice on proposed software/hardware procurement.
- Strong architectural background with a deep knowledge in Cloud Native technologies and at least one of:
- Solid understanding of architectural design patterns,…
- Demonstrated experience in compliance with architectural guidelines.
- Responsible for identification of new and emerging hardware and software technologies and…
IT Alliance Australia
- Ability to identify and gather requirements to define an architectural solution which can be successfully built and operate on AWS,.
- Communicating with the DevOps team on the required hardware to support upcoming projects/usage.
- If you build or use quantum hardware, Q-CTRL provides the…
Visual Signs & Plastics Engineering
Taren Point NSW
$70,000 a year
- Knowledge of roland wide format digital printers and hardware also training can be provided.
- Creating artwork and layouts for vehicles, building, foyer,…
- Co-ordinate hardware and software quotations with account teams.
- You will be highly involved in consulting with NTT Australia's clients and will be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.