Area Sales jobs
You refined by:
Area Manager (undo)
- Support WMAL Product Specialists through joint sales calls.
- Travelling: On aircrafts, boats and to remote areas.
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
- High performance sales coaching program.
- Working within our culture of strong sales methodologies, our reputable brands and diverse range of high-quality…
- Achieve budgeted sales, as well as other KPIs, whilst controlling expenses.
- Reporting directly to the State Manager, your primary responsibility will be to…
- Proven record of attaining and exceeding sales targets and KPIs.
- Reporting into the State Manager you will be responsible for leading, managing and developing…
- Pro- active with regards to identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Producing products quotes for customers including follow-up and convert sales.
- Maintaining an elevated focus on achieving sales and conversion targets and ensuring consistent and sustainable sales growth.
- We are an accessible workplace.
$120,000 a year
- Be apart of a fun, sales driven culture.
- Experienced in multi site or area management of 2+ years.
- Passion and experience in driving sales and increasing KPI’s.
Hunter Valley NSW
$75,000 - $92,000 a year
- Drive sales by challenging and motivating Store Managers within the portfolio.
- Area Manager role - Newcastle based.
- Supportive and inspiring leadership team.
- Develop workforce resourcing plans for your area, including succession plans for high performers.
- Implementing initiatives and programs to grow profitable fuel…
- Knowledge of the vegetable industry, its key people and key production areas including protected cropping markets.
- Knowledge of the fresh produce value chain.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.