Area Sales jobs
You refined by:
Area Manager (undo)
- Achieve budgeted sales, as well as other KPIs, whilst controlling expenses.
- Reporting directly to the State Manager, your primary responsibility will be to…
Hunter Valley NSW
$75,000 - $92,000 a year
- Drive sales by challenging and motivating Store Managers within the portfolio.
- Area Manager role - Newcastle based.
- Supportive and inspiring leadership team.
$120,000 a year
- Be apart of a fun, sales driven culture.
- Experienced in multi site or area management of 2+ years.
- Passion and experience in driving sales and increasing KPI’s.
- Pro- active with regards to identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Producing products quotes for customers including follow-up and convert sales.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.