Area Sales jobs
You refined by:
Assistant Store Manager (undo)
- A genuine love for customers & sales.
- Frequent support, feedback and a high level of communication with your Area Manager and State Manager!
- Meet all sales targets and KPI’s.
- Liaise with Administration and Product Experts to oversee customers sales orders, stock purchase order requests, sales order…
- Achieving sales goals relative to store targets.
- Proven sales skills in a retail environment.
- Accountability for a specific area within operations at any given…
- Supporting the achievement of sales, wages and shrinkage budgets.
- The ability to analyse and organise stock to maximise sales on the shop floor.
- Experience in writing rosters and in understanding sales and profit data.
- Experience in a similar position where the ability to set, meet and exceed sales…
- Be committed to achieving sales targets and excellence in customer service.
- Follow national direction and assist in all areas of management in the store in the…
We have removed 9 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.