Area Sales $70,000 jobs
- In this role you will be responsible for the growth of market share and sales volume in your sales area.
- Managing a structured sales call plan.
- Achieve sales budgets and comparative growth through driving sales, KPI’s and customer service levels with all team members on a weekly, monthly and yearly…
New South Wales
- Works within a defined sales territory or market segment to maximize sales, profit and market share of the company’s crop protection portfolio.
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience.
- Living in or close to farming areas.
- Zagro and WSD Agribusiness are seeking an energetic, driven and highly competent…
New South Wales
- Your key responsibilities will include introducing the company and it's products with the major food services distributors, developing and executing sales…
$88,400 a year
- Available to attend frequent agency visits based in Sydney CBD areas.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to develop and recommend initiatives, which develop…
- Working knowledge of wound care or related area desirable.
- Maintain and develop sales within a designated territory covering both Metro and Regional locations.
- Support the on boarding of new starters through training on operational systems (point of sales, time and attendance and after sales service);
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Carry out sales related activities for Australia.
- Achieve sales target through new and recurring businesses.
- The Sales Manager is responsible for the end-to-end…
- You will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Build relationships at a store and department level to optimize sales and people development;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.