Art jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$350 - $500 a day
- Proven ability to lead and deliver a holistic digital art direction.
- Design and coordinate the over art direction for their digital channels (web, apps, eDMs).
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Fantastic opportunity for an innovative and creative Learning Designer.
- An iconic education facility that prides itself on being the best within their arena,…
$48 - $52 an hour
- An opportunity to contribute to one of Australia's biggest social reforms.
- 12 month contract role with competitive hourly rates.
- Coordination of artwork, including presentation of first art to final art, feedback from management and creative teams.
- Immediate start - 2 month contract.
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- Fantastic state-of-art facilities with on-site car parking included.
- This client are the leaders in their market and pride themselves on being the best!
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Creating graphic and art materials for use across video, print, digital, and social.
- Our client is a well-established global organisation who focusses on…
$35 - $40 an hour
- The client is a well-established, global travel company based in Melbourne's inner suburbs.
- As the new Senior Graphic Designer, your responsibilities will…
$35 - $45 an hour
- Initial 6 month contract with scope for extension or permanency.
- Fantastic location and great employee perks!
- Create high-quality design collateral across print…
$250 - $280 a day
- Short-term contract role with ASAP start.
- The client is one of Victoria's pre-eminent cultural institutions.
- This particular role sits within their Brand, Media…
$95,000 - $105,000 a year
- An iconic education facility that prides itself on being the best within their arena, benchmarking with the world's finest.
- In addition to the following:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.