Art jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$95,000 - $105,000 a year
- An iconic education facility that prides itself on being the best within their arena, benchmarking with the world's finest.
- In addition to the following:
$78,000 - $100,000 a year
- 6 month fiixed-term contract with competitive remuneration.
- Apply digital and UX design skills within an exciting new project.
$30 - $40 an hour
- Be creative across both written and graphic/digital content.
- Contract role with scope for extension.
- My client is a start-up within the platform technology…
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- Great people with great purpose.
- CBD fringe paying circa $130k package!
- Our client has an exceptional reputation, especially for the work they do within the…
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Our client is a global retailer who specialises in the selling of travel and outdoor adventure apparel and equipment.
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Our client is a leading manufacturing organisation based in Eastern Suburbs.
- This organisation is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their marketing…
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- You will undergo testing as art of the interview process.
- Rewarding position with growth opportunities.
- Market leaders in manufacturing and engineering, our…
$400 - $600 a day
- Be a part of an exciting, innovative Salesforce project.
- The client is an iconic Australian brand within the food & beverage industry.
$150,000 - $160,000 a year
- Join a customer-led and data-driven organisation.
- Lead and oversee exciting UX projects.
- The client is based in Melbourne CBD and sits within the general…
$250 - $280 a day
- Short-term contract role with ASAP start.
- The client is one of Victoria's pre-eminent cultural institutions.
- This particular role sits within their Brand, Media…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.