Art jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Moose Toys exists to make children happy.
- The team has innovation in their DNA and are famous for the design, development and manufacture of award winning toys…
$350 - $500 a day
- Proven ability to lead and deliver a holistic digital art direction.
- Design and coordinate the over art direction for their digital channels (web, apps, eDMs).
$500 - $700 a day
- Highly regarded digital solutions organisation.
- A highly regarded digital learning solutions company that prides itself on being the best within their arena,…
- Coordination of artwork, including presentation of first art to final art, feedback from management and creative teams.
- Immediate start - 2 month contract.
$48 - $52 an hour
- An opportunity to contribute to one of Australia's biggest social reforms.
- 12 month contract role with competitive hourly rates.
$35 - $45 an hour
- Initial 6 month contract with scope for extension or permanency.
- Fantastic location and great employee perks!
- Create high-quality design collateral across print…
- City Based Inhouse Studio | Experienced Team | Detail Driven Projects.
- Do you want to work with highly recognisable brands?
- Attention to detail is important.
$78,000 - $100,000 a year
- 6 month fiixed-term contract with competitive remuneration.
- Apply digital and UX design skills within an exciting new project.
$35 - $40 an hour
- The client is a well-established, global travel company based in Melbourne's inner suburbs.
- As the new Senior Graphic Designer, your responsibilities will…
$400 - $600 a day
- Be a part of an exciting, innovative Salesforce project.
- The client is an iconic Australian brand within the food & beverage industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.