Art jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
- You are able to receive technical and creative briefs, understanding all requirements to produce finished art to the highest standard.
- APAC Agency of the Year.
Tiffany & Co.
- An individual with a genuine interest in art of styling and self-driven motivation to stay on point!
- An experience as unique as you are.
- Take off into the blue.
$96,216 - $107,662 a year
- The Coordinator will effectively lead the areas of cultural planning and development, creative programming, and public art, and oversee cultural venues…
- Produce tracked cameras from plate photography.
- Will work with and/or create rudimentary geometry to ensure accurate camera track.
- Accurately track both rigid and deforming objects in plates, such as cars, people, cloth, etc. while doing so and maintaining an accurate 3D volume.
- Art, Media, Journalism & Communications, Education, Teaching, Teacher.
- Media, Art and Communication (including Visual Arts, Digital Media, Music Industry,…
- Sheraton Melbourne Hotel is located on Little Collins Street between Spring Street and Exhibition Street, also referred to as the "Paris End" owing to its Art…
Hartas and Craig
$150,000 - $160,000 a year
- As the Art Director, you’ll love to bring the work to life with a high level of craft and aesthetic.
- You’re a true working team, hands on in every aspect, from…
- Moose Toys exists to make children happy.
- The team has innovation in their DNA and are famous for the design, development and manufacture of award winning toys…
- At MAC you will work as part of a dedicated team who are committed to providing you with state of the art training and exposure to the most update trends.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.