Art $100,000 jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
$96,216 - $107,662 a year
- The Coordinator will effectively lead the areas of cultural planning and development, creative programming, and public art, and oversee cultural venues…
$98,614 - $111,770 a year
- Closing Date: 11:45 pm, Sunday 15 December 2019.
- Temporary Full-Time, until November 2020.
- $98,614.12 - $111,769.73 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation.
Hartas and Craig
$150,000 - $160,000 a year
- You’re a true working team, hands on in every aspect, from ideation, art direction and writing, across all media channels, for some of the biggest brands in…
- Lead Creative City initiatives and services.
- Play an ambassadorial role for the Creative community.
- Senior Officer Contract up to five years.
$100,000 a year
- Sofitel Melbourne has 363 rooms and suites that encompass the French art de vivre blended with cosmopolitan Melbourne style.
- We need someone who is:
$350 - $500 a day
- Proven ability to lead and deliver a holistic digital art direction.
- Design and coordinate the over art direction for their digital channels (web, apps, eDMs).
- Ideally, you will be a versatile practitioner with experience across the creative industries with a focus on areas such as painting and drawing but can include…
Jumbla Pty Ltd
- Experience leading a project team (creative/art/animation direction, briefing, quality control, time/budget control).
- Tap into your creative side!
- Xero is beautiful accounting software that gives small businesses and their advisors real time access to accounting information, anytime, from anywhere.
Operating Company PHILIP SQUARED PTY LTD
- With world-class audio, design, engineering, and art teams, we’ve been able to achieve some of the highest-quality game execution of any studio in the industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.