Art $80,000 jobs in Melbourne City Centre VIC
$96,216 - $107,662 a year
- The Coordinator will effectively lead the areas of cultural planning and development, creative programming, and public art, and oversee cultural venues…
$98,614 - $111,770 a year
- Closing Date: 11:45 pm, Sunday 15 December 2019.
- Temporary Full-Time, until November 2020.
- $98,614.12 - $111,769.73 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation.
Hartas and Craig
$150,000 - $160,000 a year
- You’re a true working team, hands on in every aspect, from ideation, art direction and writing, across all media channels, for some of the biggest brands in…
- Montmorency South is an inclusive learning community where students are inspired to be respectful, creative, curious and independent learners.’.
$89,763 - $112,201 a year
- The Digital Legal Aid team are seeking a Service Designer who is passionate about understanding clients and end users’ experiences and creating human-centred…
- With a string of awards and high ratings, we are one of Australia's most award-winning super funds.
- Over our history we've grown to more than 450,000 members…
- Lead Creative City initiatives and services.
- Play an ambassadorial role for the Creative community.
- Senior Officer Contract up to five years.
- Work type: Permanent Full-time.
- With more than 200 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and…
- Come join our design team!
- We are incredibly passionate about the work we deliver and equally about the experience our clients have in working with us.
- Carranballac P-9 College was opened in 2002 and is situated in the suburb of Point Cook in the City of Wyndham.
- Range 2 classroom teachers will be expected to:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.