Assembly Position jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
Aditya Enterprise Pty Ltd
$60,000 a year
- Position is based in Geelong.
- Ordering and inventory management of components for manufacturing and assembly of projects.
Dingley Village VIC
- Equipment - assembly, erection, positioning and labelling.
- Candidates should note that the position may require interstate travel at times.
Al Siraat College
- To apply for this position you will need to:
- Provide a presence of Islamic tradition at assemblies and on formal occasions;
- Not all people are the same.
Croydon South VIC
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- Follow all KPI’s relevant to the position.
- Partnering with Kenworth and others for their assembly requirements.
- Want to be part of a dynamic.
$25 - $29 an hour
- We are expanding our Truck Body Building Operations and are seeking experienced Commercial Vehicle Body Builders/Welders for permanent full time positions at…
- This position will commence on a casual basis with a view to a permanent position for the right applicant.
- Our client located in Dandenong South is seeking an…
Rhino Signmakers P/L
- Would suit some with a strong signage or assembly background.
- Please note that this is permanent position and only candidates that are Australian Residents or…
CLICKON FURNITURE PTY LTD
Mount Waverley VIC
$20.03 an hour
- Please submit your resume be considered for the position.
- Trit House is established in 2006, our trendsetting collections are celebrated for infusing a global…
$26 - $27 an hour
- The role is more of a traditional toolmaker position, you will be hands on, assembly of tools, fitting, lathes, Milling and EDM.
- To apply send your resume to;
- Packing, unpacking and assembly of furniture and related items off site, as well as on site.
- If you are looking for a full time position and have an established…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.