Assembly Position jobs in Victoria
- Individuals with the aptitude and qualifications (first aid) to fulfill the specific requiremnts of the position.
- This role will include but not be limited to;
- Certificates at assembly, trophy for class who has least outstanding overdues or something maybe they get a bonus library session.
- Ursula Guerin 03 9704 3383.
- As this position closes during the School holiday period, we intend to conduct Interviews on Wednesday 22nd January.
- The school opened in 1916.
- Student achievements are formally recognised in College publications, at school assemblies, on our website and at the annual Presentation Night.
- SC4 Possess the technical knowledge and expertise relevant to the position.
- There is an expectation that the person in this position undertakes their role with…
- Teachers currently registered or eligible for registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching and qualified to teach and/or have demonstrated experience…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.