Assembly Position jobs in Victoria
- The position predominately involves assembly of rack mounted equipment used in road and transport monitoring.
- Through hole PCB assembly and soldering.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- In addition to this you will be required to draft plans for fabricators to follow which will allow them to clearly understand the assembly process.
Beaumaris Secondary College
- This is the minimum range for positions that carry a mandatory qualification requirement of not less than four years.
- The learning community will be:
$28 - $30 an hour
- Electrical and electronics fault finding, repairs, manufacture and assembly.
- Previous experience in electronic, electrical fault finding, repair, manufacturing…
- In your new role you will be running machinery and operating assembly lines.
- If this job just isn't quite right for you but you are still looking for a new…
Mildura West Primary School
- The school has 30 teachers equivalent to 27.22 fulltime positions, 2 principal class staff members, 2 Primary Welfare Officers equivalent to 1.4 fulltime…
Tootgarook Primary School
- The foundation skills of this program are explicitly taught and students receive awards at assembly for demonstrating these skills.
McKinnon Secondary College
- Individuals with the aptitude, experience and/or qualifications to fulfill the specific requirements of the position.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
Greenvale Primary School
- Direction on targets and goals is provided but the position will have some degree of latitude in determining how they are achieved.
- The position is a 38hr rate with 36hr adjustment for certain commercial sites with appropriate payment into long service leave, superannuation and redundancy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.