Assistant Manager $50,000 jobs
Perth Central Business District WA
- Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand.
- With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we…
$70,359 - $82,771 a year
- Assistant Marketing Manager Social Media and Content.
- Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 4/5.
- Salary: $70,359 - $82,771.
The University Of Sydney NSW
- All of the support you need from your network of colleagues and managers.
- Do you want to make a real difference in people’s lives?
- Does this sound like you?
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Assistant Property manager immediately available needed for large Financial Institution in Sydney CBD.
- Working with a very high performing team in some of the…
- Sika Australis is seeking a highly motivated, tertiary qualified individual, to join our Procurement team as an assistant within NSW.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Work with a well-respected State Government as an Assistant PM to support the teams on their projects.
- This well-known State Government Organisation and one of…
- Fed Gov parks & gardens department are looking for a 2IC to the state manager to work from SE office.
- This government body is responsible for managing heritage…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- A varied and dynamic role with an even mix of EA and office management.
- Amazing company culture and staff benefits.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be:
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$110,000 - $120,000 a year
- Nationally recognised government organisation and a household name.
- One that has a true focus on environmental and community responsibility.
$77,000 a year
- PA job for a Property Development company, up to $77,000 plus super creative environment.
- Your new company is a Property Development company in the CBD.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.