Assistant Manager $50,000 jobs in Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- This organisation are currently looking to appoint an Assistant Project Manager assist with delivery of their their flagship development - a large scale $400m,…
- Reporting to the Administration Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with a number of key business departments, you will be responsible…
- This group are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Development Manager with high attention to detail.
- Our client is a boutique development group who are…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Two years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Reporting to the Office Manager, your role would involve:
- You must be available to interview immediately.
- This role will require an Executive Assistant that has previously provided high level administration support to Senior Managers and Executives.
$65,000 a year
- Reporting directly to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliations/assisting…
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- The successful candidate will also be required to build positive working relationships with their fellow finance team, as well as being able to engage with and…
- A proven track record as either an Assistant Brand Manager or Brand Manager.
- With continued growth and success across this organisation, there is an opportunity…
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, there is a strong emphasis on culture and to work collaboratively with a vibrant sales team.
- Reporting directly into the Finance Manager and working in a medium sized finance team your daily tasks will include;
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.