Assistant Shift jobs
You refined by:
- We are looking for a full time Shift Technician (Handyman) to join our Engineering team.
- Supervise and manage contractors in the absence of chief engineer or…
- Assistant Night Manager (Night Auditor/Night Manager).
- Cross check and balance work completed during the day for all outlets on a shift.
- Are you a 'night owl'?
- Monitor training and offer guidance to employees whilst on shift.
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is currently seeking an Assistant Manager to join their…
- Reporting to the Assistant Outlet Manager, the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Further to this experience, to be successful in this role, you will…
- Available to work varied shifts from early mornings to late evenings inclusive of occasional night manager shifts, including week-ends and Public Holidays as…
- Flexibility to work various shifts including week-ends, nights and public holidays.
- As our Front Office all Rounder you will assist the Assistant Manager to…
- The flexibility to work shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Reporting to the Assistant Manager and/or Front Office Manager you will be…
- Most importantly, we need you to have previous experience as an Assistant Manager or Supervisor within a hotel.
- About YOUR next CAREER move:
$70,000 a year
- Flexibility with regards to shifts, able to work rotating rosters including mornings, nights & weekend shifts.
- Be passionate about the food & beverage industry.
- This role requires working a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Guest Service Agent, who is…
Be the first to see new Assistant Shift jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.