Assistant Venue Manager jobs in New South Wales
- Rooms / venues, catering, and equipment are booked in advance.
- The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to provide efficient and effective…
- We are Australia’s leading staging specialists in high-quality portable staging & set construction in various venues across Sydney, and occasionally regionally…
- This will involve venue hire, proactive and reactive sales, relationship development, account management, marketing and public program events.
- This award winning resort boasting unique and gorgeous venue spaces has a rare opportunity for a talented senior Conference and Events Assistant Manager to join…
- You'll find us in diverse locations from airline lounges and major sporting venues, to city offices and army barracks.
- Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time.
$30 - $35 an hour
- Your next employer is a leading name in the hospitality industry, with operations across iconic venues in Australia.
- Assist in month end closing.
- Including but not limited to following up registrations/customers and venues.
- Relationships with a range of stakeholders including but not limited to venue.
The Talent Kitchen
$70,000 a year
- An assistant venue manager position is available for the right candidate who oozes vibrancy, energy and personality to join an always busy and pumping venue.
- The Dunkirk Hotel is looking for an individual that is highly motivated and committed to the Hospitality Industry.
- Good Knowledge of all Drivers of the Hotel.
Black Betty Hospitality Group
$70,000 a year
- This pub is a beautiful venue, catering for an eclectic clientele.
- With the ability to seat 300 inside and outside this venue pumps constantly day and night.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.