Audit jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- Creating quarterly supplier audit plans for all critical parts;
- Demonstrable experience in planning and execution of supplier audits for product and process to…
Jones Talent ID
$93,000 - $104,000 a year
- It is envisaged the successful candidate will have recent audit experience in a local audit team or Big 4 / second tier overseas.
- Plan and complete process audits, and/or product audits in line stringent Service Level Agreements and customer protocols.
- Founded in Melbourne, our client has been successful in the industry for over 10 years known for servicing clients throughout Australia specialising in (but not…
- All sub-contractors joining tech2 must have the following to meet our strict audit requirements:
- Tech2 is a leading national provider of field services in the…
- Lead the investigation of systems resource usage in various environments using performance testing and tuning methodologies, and apply audit and forecasting…
- Execute assigned information system audit tasks by the manager and deliver audit engagement as well as for various others business areas.
- Coordinate internal and external audits as well as and when required.
- Our client is a global organisation that focuses on the development and commercialisation…
$44.00 - $45.74 an hour
- Assisting in audits and support in risk management programs.
- Our client is a federal government body transforming the disability sector by providing support and…
- Be computer literate - this role will see you working from a tablet in the field to complete live detailed audits (internally and externally).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.