Audit jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
Dandenong VIC (undo)
- § Manage and deliver on-site loss prevention audit programs.
- § Relevant professional experience in loss prevention, law enforcement, military service, supply…
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will be responsible for providing general accounting and financial reporting support to the business with a…
- Ensure HSE site compliance, supporting regular site audits and site assessments as per the Flint Group format.
- Location: Australia and the Pacific Islands.
- Flint Group is a leading global supplier to the packaging and print media industries.
- The company operates 140 sites in about 50 countries worldwide and employs…
- Perform interior and exterior Loss Prevention audits of the network (and 3P) facilities, being alert to and responding to any security of Loss Prevention issues…
- Conducting supplier and internal audits.
- Other duties will include managing customer complaints and assisting with investigations, managing CAPA system,…
Melbournians Furniture Pty Ltd
$59,000 a year
- Melbournians Furniture Pty Ltd – Dandenong VIC.
- Provide advice on accounting policies.
- Manage services regarding financial dealings within the organization.
DNA Recruitment Solutions Pty Ltd
$26.93 an hour
- (Onsite audit checklist, HAC sheets, Quality of works & OH&S compliance).
- We currently require Parks & Gardens Mower Operators to join our client located in…
Transcend Managed Services
$25.00 - $25.50 an hour
- Conduct regular 5S audits.
- A permanent Full time Machine Operator role has become available with a busy steel company, located in Dandenong South.
$85,000 a year
- Civil/ Construction/ Recycling Full Job Description.
- A global operations provider has a requirement for an HSEQ Advisor to join a successful team of Environment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.