Audit jobs in Victoria
- Knowledge of audits, risk management, quality improvement concepts.
- At Northern Health, we take care of the residents of Melbourne’s north, by providing a…
- Participate in audit and other quality activities and committees, in particular, involvement and participation in Morbidity, Mortality and Adverse event audits.
- Prior experience in quality use of medicine audits and improvement projects is not essential, but highly desirable.
- A world leader providing exceptional care.
$480 - $520 a day
- Communicate and negotiate audit findings with management.
- Appropriate internal audit qualifications e.g. CIA or CISA.
- You will join a large and growing experienced team to carry out valuation audits and provide technical advice to the industry.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Complete security audits on a routine basis.
- Our client is an established and recognized employer located within inner CBD, their culture would be described as…
$300 - $350 a day
- Monitors & audits tasks to ensure they are performed according standards, ensuring Safety on the network and Quality of the work performed.
- Internal audits to ensure GMP compliance.
- QC and QA roles available.
- My Client is a Global Manufacturer in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Knowledge of DFSV and or HACCP audit requirements.
- My Client is an Australian owned and operated manufacturer in the Dairy Industry.
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- Prepare and manage various reports used to show account performance including exposures for forex and commodity and ensure compliance with audit requirements…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.