- Key duties include personal assistant duties, collation of statistics, invoicing, quality improvement audits, meeting management and other tasks as requested.
- Full management and preparation of internal and external audit requirements.
- The role will be responsible for statutory reporting, reconciliations, taxation,…
$87,391 a year
- Employment Status - Fixed Term contract for 12mths.
- Days & Hours of Work - Monday to Friday, 38hrs per week.
- Band Level 6 - $87,391 p.a.
- Prior experience in the delivery of audits across Financial Services would be highly advantageous;
- Proven knowledge and ability to practice Agile methodologies…
$91,531 - $114,549 a year
- You have extensive working knowledge and experience in the implementation, maintenance and review of safety management systems (AS/NZS 4801:2001, SafetyMap or…
- We have an exciting permanent opportunity available to join the Electricity Networks team in this role as an Investigations & Authorisations Team Leader.
City of Stonnington
$72,000 a year
- Devise waste tipping schedules, monitor waste tipping events & undertake waste bin audits.
- Applications close 08/03/2020.
- People who make a difference.
- Provide support on Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S), Environment, Risk Management and plan and undertake audits of service providers internal systems and…
- Proactively audit subcontractors for compliance against their industrial agreement, the Code and other relevant legislation.
- Your key tasks will include:
- An ability to facilitate and lead risk assessments & audits without supervision.
- Working collaboratively with other quality departments to maximise the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.