Audit jobs in Victoria
- Following up on audit outcomes and ensuring compliance to scheme requirements, and.
- Numbering over 800 staff, our Registration and Licensing (R&L) division…
- Participating in internal laboratory audits.
- Collaboration, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn is encouraged.
- A DAY IN THE LIFE...
- (Onsite audit checklist, HAC sheets, Quality of works & OH&S compliance).
- Location: Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs.
- Full management and preparation of internal and external audit requirements.
- The role will be responsible for statutory reporting, reconciliations, taxation,…
- Could you answer the questions of tomorrow, today?
- As technology transforms the way we all live and work, your success will be defined by your mindset as well…
- Oversee the conduct of internal audits.
- Regular exposure to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Opportunity to influence change and strategy.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$85,279 - $96,759 a year
- The primary purpose of the Contract & Commercial Officer role is to maintain oversight of the franchisee's contractual obligations and ensure contract…
$80,000 a year
- Participating in internal audit and other risk advisory engagements including a variety of compliance and performance improvement focused reviews.
- The purpose of this role is to perform a range of financial reporting activities which are pivotal in the preparation and satisfaction of regulatory…
- Undertake monthly audits on card holders and assist and action findings accordingly.
- Rare part-time (25hr per week) opportunity.
- Here’s a snapshot of your day:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.