Audit $80,000 jobs in Victoria
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Plannin...
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The role will also help to co-ordinate delivery of the internal audit program and support management of the organisation's Fraud Prevention and Detection…
- Leading and participating in departmental and RCH meetings, committees, educational and audit activities and research as allocated by the Director of Medical…
Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
- The Animal Ethics Compliance Officer will act on behalf of the Alfred Research Alliance Animal Ethics Committees (AECs) to ensure that the care and welfare of…
$480 - $520 a day
- Communicate and negotiate audit findings with management.
- Appropriate internal audit qualifications e.g. CIA or CISA.
- Delivering on a variety of audit assignments ensuring compliance with the NDIS, providing a high standard of service that ensures effective customer…
- About Bupa Aged Care Australia.
- Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia with over 9,000 employees providing…
- Assist with the management of audits, both internal and external, on the Claims function.
- This role is also responsible for actively participating in the…
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits.
- 2-5 years experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
- Assist in managing the audit process.
- Reporting to our Financial Controller you can expect to prepare external statutory reports including annual and half-year…
- Internal audits to ensure GMP compliance.
- QC and QA roles available.
- My Client is a Global Manufacturer in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.