Audit $80,000 jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- Relevant audit qualification would be beneficial.
- Providing clear, concise and prompt collation of information required for the various audit process.
- Background in finance, accounting / audit, economics or engineering with a related post-graduate qualification (e.g. CA, CFA, MBA).
- Become a subject matter expert on specific, larger-scale processes and activities within FCs, such as 5S audits,.
- You have excellent written and spoken English.
- Assist in the development of audit methodology and processes.
- Our independent audit role gives us exclusive access to our clients.
- Thomas Brosz | 03 8601 1638.
$85,279 - $96,759 a year
- Victoria has developed a robust audit and risk methodology, now used across the country to understand the combustible cladding risk exposure to communities.
$480 - $520 a day
- Communicate and negotiate audit findings with management.
- Appropriate internal audit qualifications e.g. CIA or CISA.
- Developing and delivering high quality presentations to communicate future state customer experience / service blueprints, any audit findings, opportunities for…
Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
- The Animal Ethics Compliance Officer will act on behalf of the Alfred Research Alliance Animal Ethics Committees (AECs) to ensure that the care and welfare of…
- Knowledge of audits, risk management, quality improvement concepts.
- At Northern Health, we take care of the residents of Melbourne’s north, by providing a…
- Furthermore, you will provide support to the financial accounting team for internal and external audits.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Financial Accountant…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.