Audit $90,000 jobs in Victoria
- Experience in performing external audit of banks, including audit with the banking regulatory requirements, for example, Basel prudential requirements or…
- Work type: Permanent Full Time, Fixed Term Full Time.
- Division: Audit, Assurance & Risk Consulting.
- Join KPMG’s External Audit Talent Community and start…
- Implement and maintain company safety inspections and audit schedule.
- Exposure in undertaking safety inspections and other safety monitoring activities…
- Leading teams to develop internal audit and risk management strategies and methodologies for our clients.
- You have a background in Governance, Risk and Controls…
- Leading and participating in departmental and RCH meetings, committees, educational and audit activities and research as allocated by the Director of Medical…
- Location: Melbourne, Perth, Wollongong, Adelaide.
- Join KPMG’s External Audit Talent Community and start planning your future.
- We do our best work together.
$480 - $520 a day
- Communicate and negotiate audit findings with management.
- Appropriate internal audit qualifications e.g. CIA or CISA.
- Ability to work effectively in audit teams and manage individual audits with minimal supervision.
- Coordinates audit dates with the clients and SAI operations.
- Background in finance, accounting / audit, economics or engineering with a related post-graduate qualification (e.g. CA, CFA, MBA).
- ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe.
- Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.